Saturday 15 April 2023

Words


I began with a word

And I’ll end with a word

And every thing that happens to me in between

will be by His word

His words written of me in His book

Those mysterious words, which the human tongue

cannot articulate, but are true nonetheless

His word of space and time

His word of design

His word forming me in my mother’s womb

His word of crawling, walking and running

His word of lying down and rising up

Words to be taught by

Words to be obedient to

Words to ponder

Words to speak

Words to hold back

Words that traverse the way of righteousness

The word that reveals the path that no bird

of prey can see 

The word that no act of parliament can abolish

The word no scientific discovery can refute

The word that time cannot erase

Words that fill my life until all that matters is

His word

The word that judges me

The word that washes me

The word that upholds me

The word that strengthens me

The word that joins me to His word

The word that is my life



MDC

2023


No comments:

Post a Comment